Alto 2000 UPS unit
Designed for round-the-clock continuous operation as
part of fire extinguishing systems built on the basis of the Alto 2000
- The power supply of the unit is carried out from an alternating
current network with a voltage of 187 ... 242 V and a frequency
(50 ± 1) Hz.
- Output voltages - 12V (voltage range 10.5V ... 13.8V)
and 24V (the range of voltage change is 21 V ... 27.6 V).
- Nominal load currents - on the circuit 12 V to 1 A, on the chain 24 V
- to 0.7 A.
- Maximum load current at the output of 24 V (for a short time, up to 60
seconds with a two-hour pause for recharging the batteries) - up to 10 A.
- Type of battery connected - 12V 7 Ah.
- Automatic switching to work from a redundant power supply in the event
of a power failure.
- Automatic load disconnection when the battery is discharged to a
cut-off voltage of 10.5 V, automatic connection of the load when the mains
voltage is restored, automatic charging of the batteries.
- Light indication of the presence of mains voltage, output voltages,
battery failure (discharge).